Spring Evening Routine


Ultimate chill while it's still light out

I LOVE this time of year. Seriously. It's still basically day time in the evenings and that means I feel I have more energy and more importantly more time to pamper myself - before I feel dead and go to bed like a grandma at 9pm...

Sooo that means a full evening routine can be put into full swing - wooo!
 I decided to film what I do on your average Spring evening when I'm not working late shifts.

Because these kinds of videos are my FAVORITE EVER to film!

Whenever a new season comes around, I do like to shake up my routine a bit. (After filming this, I've added another Lush cleanser into my steps) And I did throw in some bath products in the mix. You sadly won't see a face mask as I ran out just before the idea for this video came to me.

Before you soak up the three minutes of me showing off Lush products and my current habits, here's a full list of what I used:

simple dual effect eye makeup remover
lush 9 to 5 cleansing lotion
lush tea tree water toner
madame president bath bomb*
purple drain bubbleroon*
lush kitchen sweet asa facial moisturiser*

*exclusive products

Now, my lovely readers, sit back and enjoy my evening routine... If I say so myself, I'm actually quite proud of how I edited this and it's probably my fave so far...



What products do you add to your evening routine?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Lovely video, I love how you filmed it. It must have taken you ages, but it's definitely worth it! I haven't tried Simple skincare yet but I've been tempted to try out their micellar water, I might go for the makeup remover too!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why You Should Do Things NOW | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/lifestyle-why-you-should-do-things-now.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! I think I had about an hour of footage all together as it took me two nights to get it all filmed <3 I don’t think I’ve tried their micellar water as I used to just use the Garnier one! But you probably can guess that eye makeup remover is the only drugstore product I use now haha

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*