Going Back To 60s America In Cafe Miami


Doing the aesthetic waffle life right

To mark the end of my birthday week off, me and one of my friends hit up Cafe Miami in Hackney! Mainly for the aesthetics so we could take the cuuuutest photos.

I mean, if you're a blogger or insta mad girl, why go somewhere where you CAN'T take photos??

But really just to have an amazing brunch before we walked aaaaaall the way to Shoreditch to explore the flower markets and vintage stores.

First up, the outside was so cute and of course I had to pose on the little bench next to the most hilarious sign haha. And inside was even cuter. (I will more than likely say 'cute' in any form in this post because this cafe IS SO CUTE) There was pastel everything from the tables, walls, accessories to the cutlery!!



The back part of the cafe was quite dark - thankfully managed to lighten up the photo with the drinks menu enough for this post. So we of course chose the front by the door with the prettiest pink table. That actually matched my outfit - words of my friend.

Everything was very much old school 50's from the condiment containers to the lights and art. I was in heaven.

We decided on our food after telling each other how cute Cafe Miami is. (See?) And I went for American waffles with blueberries, maple syrup and bacon, while my friend went for avocado on toast. We both opted for coffee, but I wish I went for a milkshake as the bueno one sounds like a dream. Ahh next time...


Price wise, it was kind of expensive so only worth going if you want a reaaaal rare treat! The waffles were £9.00 alone and the avocado was £8.00. I can't remember the price of the coffee sorry guys. But I guess that's London prices for you...

After we took a MILLION flatlay photos of the food and drinks, we tucked in AND OH MY. My waffles were defo worth the high price. The waffles were amazing and considering I hardly ever have waffles, these are immediately a fave.

The blueberries were the sweetest I've ever had - I should ask them where they source them next time - while the syrup and bacon added to that brunch feel.

I basically had no regrets.

The coffee tasted like independent coffee shop coffee so as a standard I enjoyed it haha.

Soooooo, if you're ever in London and want to go to Shoreditch, head here first! Just make sure you have enough money and have your camera at the ready!! I know understand why Cafe Miami is such an insta hot spot and made me feel like I was on holiday in America...

What's your favourite instagrammable brunch spot?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. This is a cute cafe indeed! haha I love the aesthetics. The waffles look soooo good, and price-wise it does seem pretty common for London, and also for that type of trendy café where they know they can get away with higher prices since they are so popular at the moment. I'm sure the waffles were worth it though, I'll trust you on that - it is making me want to have some right now haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: A Travel Guide To Naples and Pompeii, Italy | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/travel-travel-guide-to-naples-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! They know how popular they are haha! Like I said it’s a real rare treat but so worth it! xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*