All The June Obsessions


Loving these aaall month long

Wow we're already halfway through the year!

(Just over five months till Christmas guys! *wiggles eyebrows* - I'm kidding but it's true!!)

I'm trying to be good and keep up with my monthly favourites posts?? Why you ask... Because sometimes I feel like I can't be bothered sometimes, but I also reaaally like posting them...

Sooo, I managed to not only film my June favourites - which is linked at the end of this post - but I'm bringing you this blog post as well! Let's get into it kids!

001: revolution pro mischief mattes eyeshadow palette:
I've always been a fan of bright makeup. ESPECIALLY eyeshadow! And since watching loads more Jkissa on youtube, I've just wanted to totally shake up my collection and add more bright shades. (You should totally check her out! Her makeup videos are incredible!)

And the most recent love is the new Revolution Pro palette. I'm planning to dedicate a whole review on this soon with pics, but let me tell you, it's such a versatile palette and I'm super impressed with the quality. It's all I've been using recently haha.

002: revolution pro foundation drops in f3:
This was totally an impulse purchase as I didn't really need a foundation. But again, much like the palette, I'm saving this for a full review post soon. But on first impressions, it has such a cool packaging design with the dropper making it feel such like a high end product. I didn't think I'd love it, but it doesn't dry out your skin - but leaves it nice and matte - and has lovely coverage.

003: flying tiger scrapbook:
When me and my friend were in Brighton, we popped into Flying Tiger and I came across this really cute scrapbook! It has 42 pages and you also get two rolls of tape, sheets of stickers, patterned paper and little decorative envelopes. All for £5!! I've just loved getting right down and creative and putting all the lovely photos from my birthday week and Brighton trip in there. It's actually amazing quality and value and proves you don't need to fully invest in materials if you want to create physical memories.

004: lush let the good times roll cleanser:
This little pot of hydrating popcorn oil, brightening cinnamon powder and maize flour joy was a life changer! It's taken me just over two months to use up - I know!! And I've just LOVED IT. A little seriously goes a long way, it leaves my skin feeling so soft and bright. And just goes to prove how good natural ingredients are for the skin. Did I also mention it's from my baes Lush?

005: the body shop banana shampoo and conditioner:
The banana theme continues. (See last month's faves!) And after finding out from a pal that the company is now owned by a fully cruelty free brand, I decided to treat myself. I mainly got these for my weekend away but I'm so obsessed that I already want to buy the full versions. I usually hate bananas with a vengeance, but banana smelling products are legit a dream.... And these products make my hair sooooo soft as well!

006: zoella beauty splash botanics make a splash moisturising body wash:
If you want to see me fully ramble on about how much I love Zoe's new range, then read my post here, but I've particuarly been loving the body wash! It's such a lovely creamy consistency and perfect for morning showers. And it's also a great alternative to a shaving cream ooooh. I have to say this is one of my fave ever scents that Zoe has created too. I. Just. Love. It.

And here's the video! (With extra faves oooh)



What have you guys loved this month??

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*