The Blog Posts You Guys Should Check Out Now


Posts to brighten your day

Oh heeeey.

It's another post of the posts from some of my fave bloggers I've loved reading recently. Woo. What a mouthful lol.

And this is accompanied by a photo of the glorious milk chocolate cookies I made the other week. Nom nom nom. (I'll link the recipe here if you guys want to make them too!)

But without further ado, here are the blog posts you guys should really check out asap!

001: hannah gale // easy recipe: baked rice: I looooove a good ol' recipe and Hannah has an easy rice bake to share. It looks super healthy and delicious and I'm hoping I can give this a go soon too.

002: dizzybrunette // free desktop wallpapers - march edition: If you want to brighten up your desktop for Spring, then look no further than Corrie's post full of gorgeous wallpapers. (I've already bagged the mini eggs one for mine!)

003: jaye rockett // things worth photographing: Jaye provides a wonderful list of all the things worth taking a snap of. And let me tell you, it's really inspiring and a great tool for helping you up your insta game. Aaaaaaaaaaayy.

004: little white socks // how to master the flatlay: let's start with the basics: Aycan is the queen of the flatlay in my opinion. And she provides some lovely tips on how to master it for yourself and slay at blog post flatlays just like her.

005: zoe london // realistic ways to be more sustainable with fashion: 'Sustainable Fashion' seems to be a huge topic and I'm hoping it isn't a passing phase. It really opened my eyes. After reading this, I've  got my eyes on some Lucy and Yak dungarees aaaaayy.

006: julia speaks // five things you should stop feeling guilty about: One of the many reasons why I love Julia and her blog is that her posts are so down to earth. Reading this made me feel comforted and not alone. Like indulging in that large pizza just because you feel like you deserve it.

Who's blogs are you guys loving recently?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*