The Essential Glossier Haul


All the things I needed and more...

It's been a hot minute since my last Glossier haul. (Two years to be precise)

I hopped on the site and picked up some holy grail favourites and a few new never tried before goodies. And here I am with the sweet little post for you guys...

SOOOOO grab a beverage of choice and settle down to see what I'm going to be obsessed with for the next few months!

* = products not tried before!

001: milky oil face cleanser*:
I'm usually a fan of the Simple dual eye makeup remover which is an oil and water combo product. Then I saw Glossier did their own version - and how could I not try that? The only downside it is 25ml smaller than my Simple one - and more expensive at £10. Let's hope this impresses me... Watch this space!

002: moisturising moon mask*:
I've been meaning to try this product for ages and when making my order, I FINALLY decided to just add it to my basket. I love a good illustration so the top packaging is super cute in my opinion. For £18, it's meant to hydrate and soothe skin. Reviewers on the site also said this helped their combination skin. So as a gal that solely uses Lush masks, I'm looking forward to giving this a try.

003: balm dot com in birthday, coconut and mint:
A beaut and much needed repurchase as these are my favorite ever formulation of lip balm because (1.) they make my lips feel super nourished and (2.) they taste SO FREAKING GOOD. I of course got my two favourites: birthday and coconut. As well as a new one: mint - oooooh.

004: wowder powder in light/medium:
I don't know if it's hygienic to have a powder for longer than recommended, but the one I've for two years is veeeery nearly finished. So it was about time I had a top up! I always get light/medium as I love a bit of colour to my face and it sets my base makeup so well without feeling and looking like cake. And for £18, it's totally worth it!

005: pro tip eyeliner pen*:
I cannot for the life of me find the S&G supercat eyeliner in any Boots store. So why not try the Glossier version? There's a few mixed reviews, but the top rated ones say this is the best. So again, watch this space to hear what I think.

What's your favourite Glossier product?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*