The Lush Halloween Haul Is Here!


Something spooky this way comes...

Once the Lush Halloween collection arrives, you can officially say it's just about Autumn.

Well, in my book!

And this year's release is the cosiest looking collection. (We won't mention the absense of my favourite sparkly orange friend...)

If you're thinking of picking any of this collection up then read on to see what's in spooky store!

PS. I don't hold back on any puns...

001: very very frightening shower gel:
As I'm typing this and looking at the bottle, I just twigged that Lush centered this shower gel around Bohemian Rhapsody... So clever! And the best thing is, (if I'm correct) it's Space Girl bath bomb scented. A sweet and citrusy palm oil free wash with lemon and fig juices - and plantain extract. This sounds like a frighteningly good treat on the skin!

002: ghost in the dark soap:
A returning favourite of mine that not only keeps hands squeaky clean with a lemongrass and bergamot fragrance, but also ACTUALLY GLOWS IN THE DARK! I can confirm it might throw fellow family members/housemates off  during the night if you put it in the bathroom without telling them!

003: boo! shower slime:
This dark delight Boo! is now reformulated from last year's version and has coconut shells (instead of bamboo stem) and also has a classic Lush Halloween scent to it... Lord of Misrule! It's messy but so cool to use in the shower, plus I'm a sucker for spicy and sweet scents, so I'm looking forward to literally getting stuck into this!

004: punkin pumpkin bath bomb:
Our pumpkin mascot has made a spicy return this year with his cinnamon leaf and lime scent! He looks brighter and more shaped this year, and if you know me, I'm all about that pumpkin autumn aesthetic! I'm going to hold off to use him in October. It's going to be a nice spicy autumnal bath oooooh.

005: monster's ball bath bomb:
Aaaah my favourite fiendish friend has come back! If you're a fan of the Lush Calacas scent, then you'll be all over this! His chocolate eye is just adorable, and he creates the prettiest bath waters. Sweet with hint of warmth and citrus, this is a Halloween bath at its finest. And I WILL be stocking up on more.

006: bat art bath bomb:
A new addition to the family this year! Bat Art is a fresh and herbal scent with a dark colour that will make any bath spookier. Rosemary, sage and lemon is a truly spellbinding combination that I'm for sure going to be pairing with this year's Halloween bubble bar.

007: lord of misrule bath bomb:
The king and icon of Lush Halloween. Am I right? Black pepper, patchouli and vanilla make the signature spicy and sweet scent. And leaves your water the colour of red wine. Tasty. Need I say more?

008: bewitched bubble bar:
I'm so happy this little kitty has made a return. I love her fruity scent (with bergamot and olibanum) and the ability to make the darkest bath water I've ever seen! I'm very happy that Lush decided to bring this bubble bar back!

009: pumpkin patch knot wrap:
Lastly, I decided to opt for a knot wrap to use during Autumn as a book wrap/sleeve. This year's offering are probably my favourite so far and I couldn't not go for the Pumpkin Patch design. Cos' if I'm honest, this is totally my style of illustration!

What's your favourite product from the collection?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*