The Favourites That Bring The Autumn Feels In Early


I've got obsessions...

It's safe to say that as we enter the last few days of August, and TK Maxx bring out their Halloween range, my brain decides that it's just about nearly Autumn.

Even though we obviously have till the 22nd September. BUT STILL.

Soooo, this post is really about the things I know I'll be loving in Autumn AND what I'm enjoying currently that make me feel like Autumn is right around the corner...

001: lush ginger perfume:
A recent addition to my Lush collection. I basically have half the shop in my room... I always knew that the ginger scent was a classic that lushies on instagram talk about. But since getting the perfume and shower gel, it's changed the scent game! It's sweet, slightly spicy and floral. In other words, the best of all worlds and JUST SO GOOD. My new summer/autumn scent.

002: essie nail paint in 'fall for nyc':
Just look at the colour of this nail paint. What does it say to you? Yep, for me it's autumn leaves and pumpkins. And as soon as I thought it, I HAD to get it. A new purchase that I cannot wait to use!

003: bleach london lipsticks:
If you've read my blog for a while, you'll know that the blue lipstick (washed up mermaid) in this pic is one of my favourites. It dried up and I had to say goodbye -- and of course then Bleach London pulled their makeup line. BUUUUT. I was in TK Maxx last week and they had their liquid lipsticks back in for £2.20 each! Bargain! Of course I picked up my fave again and a stunning matte black lipstick (text me black) too.

004: taylor swift // folklore:
I said this on twitter: "folklore by taylor swift is basically that album you’d play on an autumn afternoon with a candle burning, you’re under blankets with a tea and it’s dark and raining outside" And I still stand by this statement. A skipless masterpiece. The end.

005: animal crossing: new horizons:
Of course I had to include this game that has consumed my life. Because they're going to do some cool Autumn themed updates that I'm ALREADY excited about.

What are you loving right now?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*