Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V1 Brights Palette




Now that summer is upon us, it's time to whip out those bright colours and flash them on the beach or in the hot weather around London, or wherever you live. With this in mind, I had to go out and get this gorgeous eyeshadow palette that I've been dying to own for ages. In one of the first few posts I did when I started my blog, I talked about the Sleek 'Au Natural' palette which is amazing for the winter with the mute neutral colours. You can read it here. The 'Ultra Mattes...Brights' Palette is entirely on the other side of the spectrum!

The bright colours fit in with the hot weather and are amazingly pigmented (like all Sleek products are) and you can see why in the bottom picture. I literally used only one layer of each colour and it's super bright - Dragonfly and Cricket. I have to agree with a majority of vloggers and bloggers who say the packaging and feel is like MAC. So, if you're on a budget and desperate for MAC like products, then Sleek is the one. I'm most looking forward to wearing Bamm! (yellow) and Strike (Orange), as recently looking at a photo shoot that Marina and the Diamonds did, I think I can emulate that. :)

The palette also comes in a cute box and that's one of the many reasons why I love Sleek so much, and I hope to own the Brow Kit and Blush and Contour Palette soon. My other palette hasn't come to the pan yet (and I've had it since April and use it all the time) so this will last me a long time too. For £7.99 and a drug store product - that's pretty good! A must have if you're going on holiday or want to feel summery.

--

Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V1 Brights Palette - £7.99 {link}

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*