April Favourites


-- Another month, another little collection 
of favourites to share with you --

How has April gone by so quick?! I know I literally say this in every favourites post I do, but seriously?! Next Friday is my birthday, and I turn 18, oh hell to the no. *Currently denies the responsibilities ahead* This month is beauty orientated with a little side dish of music, and now I'm going to go on my rant because these favourites are fabulous!

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara:
I ranted here about how much value you get for this product and how it can easily beat the Benefit Roller Lash. And it's true, I did get the Roller Lash sample, but this month I've been reaching for this mascara more often. It gives amazing thick lashes with great definition and I do prefer the formula over the overly ranted about Benefit one. *surprise* The packaging is beautiful and I love gold so much, this product is a dream to use and look at.

£10.50

MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy:
I have worn this practically every day in April. Fact. I love this colour so much and it's a perfect nude that goes with every look I wear. MAC is the best for matte lipsticks as it doesn't dry out my lips and keeps them soft. All I want to say before I start repeating myself, is, where have I been before I ever had a MAC lipstick?

£15.50

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
I replaced this after my other brush died on me, and it's so much better to the one I had. It's firm and I use it for my stay matte powder. I manage to cover the areas of my face in one sweep and it glides on so smoothly and isn't rough at all. I now understand why Real Techniques is so amazing because after this purchase and multiple uses, I'm ready to buy some more. (Of course I'm not going for the bold metals because as a peasant, I do have budgets haha)

£9.99

Ed Sheeran // X:
I got Ed's album for Christmas and it wasn't till around the beginning of April when I really got into the it. I do admit, I did like it the first time I listened to it, and I am a fan (like most of the UK) but I think after the third time it hit me. And then I couldn't stop listening to it because it's such a good album omg. Bloodstream and Nina are certainly my current favourites right now and I can't wait for his next album which is either called minus or divide.

£9.99

What are your April favourites?

2 Comentarios

  1. I am turning 18 in a month!! Ahh I don't want to be an adult haha :) I love the expert face brush and I am a huge Ed Sheeran fan, great picks! x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and a happy early birthday to you xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*