Tags | The Liebster Award #2


-- I've been nominated for a second time 
so here's to the part two! --

Thank you to the lovely Kyla over at Kyla Delilah who nominated me to do this year's Liebster award. I'm looking forward to answering the questions I've been given and I hope you enjoy reading my answers. :)

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator
3. Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with under 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page
6. List these 6 rules on your post

My Answers:

Who are your top 5 favourite bloggers?
This is tough one but basing it on who I stalk the most is has to be:
Zoe London
Zoella
Inthefrow
vvnightingale
Colours and Carousels

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's a mean question. Ok, it's between Night of the Hunter by 30 Seconds to Mars and Forget by Marina and the Diamonds. I can't choose I'm so sorry.

What's your favourite makeup brand?
Soap & Glory all the way! Amazing quality for amazing prices - easy to slay with a strong look.

What's an item of makeup or beauty product that you wouldn't repurchase?
There's plenty, but it'd have to be any of the Barry M makeup because they're just terrible quality.

If you could relive any moment that's happened in your life, what would it be?
Seeing 30 Seconds to Mars at the O2. It was an incredible night and I just want to go back. I still have that PCD. (Post Concert Depression)

If you could be any celebrity for one day, who would you be and why?
Marina Diamandis. She is so perfect and I'd love to see what she eats and what she gets up to on an average day.

What made you want to start blogging?
Mainly to get experience for writing, but really just to have it as a hobby and to be part of the blogging world.

What's your dream job?
To work in the Creative and Digital Media industry.

Favourite film?
I honestly have too many. But to pick one at random it would be Clueless. It's a classic and I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of it haha.

Who is your favourite Disney princess and why?
I think Snow White because I was always fascinated by her character and I watched the film practically every weekend when I was younger.

Who are your top 5 YouTubers?
Zoella
Connor Franta
Gabby (velvetgh0st)
ThatcherJoe
Meghan Rienks

I nominate:

It's a bit short but no one else has under 200 followers :(

My Questions:
1. Dream place to live and why?
2. Your holy grail beauty product?
3. Primark or Topshop?
4. Are you a chocolate or sweet person?
5. What 3 blogs do you you love to read and can't live without?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. Instagram or Facebook?
8. What do you want to achieve in life?
9. Favourite TV show?
10. What do you use to take your blog photos?
11. How do you like to edit your photos?

And that's it. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I might write another one this afternoon, but it depends how far I've got with my revision haha.

3 Comentarios

  1. Thanks for answering my questions and taking part! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, I enjoyed it x

      Delete
  2. Aww you're one of my favourite bloggers too, and OMG Clueless is just the best. I am obsessed with that film!

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*