January Favourites


-- Scents, skincare and nudes --

Woo, it's February. I can't believe it, but I'm very relieved as it's now getting closer to Spring! This month has been a month huge change for me not only improving my bedroom aesthetic but also trying to move forward. It's been pretty weird if I say so myself. So, here's that post of a list of products that have shaped my month.

001: A Visit From The Goon Sqaud // Jennifer Egan:
This has been one of my favourite books I've read this month. It's not really what I normally read, but it took me three or four days to finish, so I'd definitely recommend it! I'm not going to give the whole plot or anything in this post, but you can read about it in tomorrow's post.

002: L'Oreal Color Riche in Sepia Silk:
I love this nude lipstick so much, it's super pretty and it's been my go to all month - when I could be bothered to wear lipstick... L'Oreal has never been a brand I would go for but the quality is really good and the packaging reminds me a little of Tom Ford lipsticks. You need this nude in your life.

003: Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit:
Another new staple to my makeup routine this month, and thanks to the helpful guide that came with it, I feel like I'm slaying every day. The quality of this is really good and the dark part of the kit is really easy to blend so you're not left with any streaks. I'm forever in love.

004: Yankee Candle in Beach Holiday:
I've been going to this as a candle of choice this month and the fresh cotton like scent is my current favourite. I've never been a candle sort of girl, but this converted me. Because of it's size, it's lasted for ages and it's really powerful in making your room smell really nice - though not really sickly. This was part of the summer range, but if it comes out again or you see it then you have to try it!

005: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish:
I've never thought to try anything from the brand, and being way behind everyone else in the hype I thought I'd give in. It melts my makeup so easily and removes it that I don't need to double cleanse and it makes my skin feel so so soft after. I really think this product is one of the few high end ones that are actually worth the money.

What have you guys been loving this month?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*