Instagram Diary #10


-- Did someone say pink? --

I feel like my Instagram has taken a turn to be a blue/pink/green theme. And I'm not complaining, my theme feels very bright and fitting for this time of year and I couldn't be happier. This month has been a mix of work, a lot of Lush baths as per usual and an extra sprinkling of Easter magic. And that pretty much reflects in my whole feed haha. So enjoy and don't forget to follow!

001: Pretty Pastels In Chelsea | 002: Dreaming Of Brighton (Again) | 003: All About That Primark | 004: & Other Stories | 005: Anthropologie Plant Lusts | 006: Spring Cherry Blossom | 007: Mini Eggs Feast | 008: Saturday Mornings | 009: Wardour News In Soho

My Instagram: @franalibi

2 Comentarios

  1. such a pretty feed! those houses are gorgeous!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're so pretty and thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*