Notting Hill Photo Diary







-- Pretty pastels and vintage shops --

I thought I would bring a different post to you guys on this dreary Sunday. I presume most of you are going back to college/school/uni soon so it seemed only right to do a photo diary sort of post full of bright pastels and lovely vibes. Antique, cool and all!

Today I ventured into Notting Hill/Portobello Road and I was instantly met with rows of the cutest pastel buildings and houses ever. They were so pretty I nearly cried. It's sort of like a posher more antique Camden Market - there's shops that sell t shirts and bits and pieces that you would for sure see in Camden. (Y'know, those slogan tees and Rolling Stones t shirts.) But, there's also a whole host of nice vintage shops that look so cute. And of course there's the food market at the end. Because it was a Sunday not all the stalls were there and it was quiet which was really nice. (I'd definitely go on a Saturday to see the full experience.)

I'm going to do a proper photo diary in the future of the road as I didn't take my Canon with me. My trusty little iPhone did a pretty good job though if I say so myself...

Have you guys ever visited Notting Hill and Portobello Road?

8 Comentarios

  1. Your photos are gorgeous - I'd love to visit Notting Hill!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! <3 and you should go! It was my first time going yesterday :D

      Delete
  2. These are such lovely photos and I am in love with the architecture, especially the pastel buildings! I’ve wanted to go to Notting Hill ever since I watched the movie haha

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And omg there were a couple of stalls that were literally selling the movie cover on a t shirt! :'D

      Delete
  3. Notting Hill is so beautiful!

    I'm doing a Q&A on my blog soon. If you want, you can leave your question on my latest post. Thank you so much for your time.

    I hope you are having a lovely day.

    Jeff. x | Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I'll check it out xx

      Delete
  4. These photos are great! I always seem to miss Notting Hill when I visit London. I managed it the last time I went, got off the tube in time for one coffee, then realised we were running late and couldn't explore it, such a shame. Great post though, thanks for sharing!

    https://paigeunread.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is a shame :( I hope you do get to fully explore it when you're next in London!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*