A Peek At My Autumn Makeup Routine


-- Blend in with the leaves... --

Hola and happy Friday guys! I was going to take a break from blogging today, but having such a long absence from it while at work, I am drawn back in. Can I just side track for a moment and tell you guys that I bought a munchkin from Tesco today and I'm soo excited to make it a prop in my photos. I'm so sad haha. Anyways, I thought I'd share this weeks video with you all, as some of you may not know I also have a YouTube channel. *Surprise! Surprise!*

I'm still all about Autumn (until November comes) and I decided to share my every day makeup routine. I have to say it's really changed with what products I use for the base and eyes - though Soap & Glory is still generally my go to for brows and blush hehe. I'll list all the products below as always, and I hope you guys enjoy the video as it's short and sweet. Also don't forget to like and subscribe to see what I upload in the future!!

Products I used:
NYX Cosmetics HD Primer
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
NYX Dark Circle Corrector
Seventeen Skin WOW Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Soap & Glory Peach Party Blush
Soap & Glory Archery DIY Brow Kit
Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Palette
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick in Vintage


What do you guys use for your Autumn makeup?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*