Christmas Traditions That I Love Doing


All hail gingerbread

This pic that from insta is so pretty (source here) and I promise is relevant to this post. Kind of. But who doesn't want the most Christmassy pic you can find in a blogmas post??

Anywaaaays, I don't know about you but I love getting into traditions. Especially when it's around this time of year... I've got a few that I'm all about doing and I thought it would be fun to share them all with you!
  • On the 25th November (a really recent one) I like putting up my decorations. Because I AM SO into Christmas it's so nice to have them up exactly a month early haha.
  • I love baking a gingerbread loaf every year for the family - see that gingerbread pic is relevant! And it always tastes much better than the Starbucks version. I'll never go back.
  • I always have to buy most of the Lush Christmas range every year. Though doesn't everyone?
  • Ok, I'm 20, but how can I NOT have a chocolate advent calendar? Plus it has to be Cadbury.
  • I also save up the chocolates so I can snack on them on Christmas Day!
  • Every year I love having a day in Central London solely for taking Christmas pics.
  • On Christmas Eve, if I'm not working, me and the family settle down with chocolates and watch something festive together.
  • On the 12th December, me and my mum decorate the rest of the house.
  • Winter Wonderland has become a THING for me and my friends and I've been there with one particular friend three years in a row. And I hope we can keep it up!

What Christmas traditions do you guys have?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*