A Few Ways You Can Brighten Up Your Day


Without breaking the bank of course!

Sometimes it's pretty easy to feel run down, like you're stuck in a rut or just feel like you desperately want to do something different in your day...

I get it!

I've been feeling like this recently, and since being obsessed with Jaye's blog, I had a surge of inspiration to share with you guys what I do to brighten up my day.

It doesn't need to be big or involve money. As long as it brings a smile to your face, that's all that matters...

So read on for aaaaaall the ideas!

  • Take yourself out for a short walk. It can be around town or to your local park.
  • Go to your favourite coffee shop and treat yourself to an indulgent order.
  • Also take a book with you to read.
  • Buy some flowers to brighten up a room in your house. Therefore, cheering you up!
  • Have a spring clean! A tidy house is a tidy mind - or more relaxed for me haha
  • Cook your favourite meal for dinner as a well done for the day.
  • Put a favourite album on you haven't listened to in ages while you work or relax.
  • Take some time out to pamper yourself. Even if it just means painting your nails!
What do you guys to do brighten up your day?


Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Such a lovely post Fran, I really need to pick up some sunflowers for my room!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - this was a spur in the moment post as I felt bad for not posting anything in ages! And yes sunflowers are so pretty!

      Delete
  2. When I feel like I need a little pick-me-up during the day, I often go for the coffee shop option! It just feels calming and makes my day a little better each time. Buying flowers is another great one!

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Best Tips For Curly Hair | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/beauty-best-tips-for-curly-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee is definitely my favourite! There’s a really nice cosy Starbucks near me that I go to sometimes :) x

      Delete
  3. This is a great post. A nice long walk with a takeaway hot chocolate from my favourite coffee shop is a must for me. I also enjoy a long relaxing bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeesss! I usually have a Starbucks hot chocolate around Christmas but a long relaxing bath is a must!! x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*