Postcards From The Lush Showcase


Going to the best show on earth!

Last week I was SUPER LUCKY to be able to go to the Lush Showcase in Manchester.

It was pretty incredible.

As always - because I've been to the previous two haha. And instead of the one day, I got to experience both. And in that time, not only did I see amazing products (and help make some!), campaigns, watch talks and listen to pretty good music, I also took loads of photos.

And that's what this post is about! With the help of the app that everyone's loving at the moment: Unfold. As I'm just obsessed with it - and I wanted this photo post to be a little different.

Because soooo much went on, I've decided to put together some highlights. So, settle down and let your eyes soak up the lushness. Lol...




001: Every year they have an amazing bath art/tub display, and this year it was outside the convention center. It is always sooo pretty and had a mix of festive and all year round products.

002: Of course there were the Lush players and here's Intergalactic and Twilight! They were jumping around with these cute signs. (Also if you've not seen yet, the Naughty Elves were hilariouuss)


003: A shot of one of my fave exclusive bath bombs from the Showcase: Harajuku. Which was released at a certain time from a truck with a limited number.

004: I got to compound the new World's Smallest Disco bath bomb. It was sooo much fun and the bottom picture is the tubs of the coloured disks that goes into it! Lush factory. I'm coming for you!



005: Another group of Lush players. The Snow Fairies giving it some sass in one of their perfomances at the Bandstand! They were veeeery talented!


006: From top clockwise; the new exclusive fresh bath bombs which contained actual fresh flowers for a unique bath experience ~ the fresh floral section with a handy tip ~ me and the Lush Naked players ~ trying out the new eyeshadow pigments at the makeup stand (these were our faves!) ~ no this isn't toffee apple, it's a strawberry hair removal wax...

007: My favourite part (aside from the shop) was the skincare section of the Showcase, and there was a beautiful array of fresh masks aaaand new solid oils and balms. Oooooh. There were many that I wanted but restrained myself from getting haha - otherwise I would have no money!

Also, if you feel like grabbing a hot drink and snack, then settle down to watch my Lush Showcase haul too!!!


Did you keep up with the Lush Showcase on social media?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I wish I had all the money to spend in lush - I love the look of all these products <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool same! I had restrain myself from buying EVERYTHING!!

      Delete
  2. It must have been such an exciting event! I love how you edited your photos too. Also, Intergalactic will always be my favourite bath bomb ever!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Spend 48h in Brugge, Belgium | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/travel-how-to-spend-48h-in-brugge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was and thank youuu! Intergalactic is just the best!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*