The Big {Early} Spring Primark Haul


Becoming a Spring fashion queen

You know how it goes...

Pay day comes, you've updated your travel card, taken money out for the month (I do this as a backup), bought the essentials and you're looking for a way to treat yourself without spending too much.

It's time to hit up Primark!

I took the tube to Marble Arch to see what bargains I could grab as cute transitional pieces from winter into spring. And the store did not disappoint.

The new season range seems to be all about calm pastel hues of pink and blue with pops of yellow and navy. It's a really winner with me and I was in my element seeing as I tweeted this the other week:


I could have left with the whole store, but I restrained myself.


Pictured in this post are just a taster of what I snagged up, and I'm so happy to bring some more diversity into my wardrobe.

And it ONLY seemed right to film my haul! (I eveeeen picked up some homeware pieces!) So, I'll leave the video below so you can see aaaaall the goodies!


Are you planning to hit up Primark soon?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. All these light colours have made me excited for spring! The trainers are so cool, and I love the bedding too!

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Ordinary Skincare Review | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-ordinary-skincare-two-products-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you enjoyed it! I was so over the moon with what I managed to pick up and I’m excited to put my duvet cover on my bed soon :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*