The Five Things Festive Bucket List


It's tiiiimmeeeeee!

It's that time of year again where it's not even December, but everywhere is smothered in fairy lights, foliage and bright baubles galore... And I. Am. Here. For. It.

I LOVE Christmas and this year has not been the best in terms of physical health for me. So you can bet on all 12 days of the festive season I WILL milk it till Christmas Eve.

So let's mark this occasion with a little festive themed bucket list of all the things I want to do from now until the big day. (Well, as much as I can, cos as this year has proven.. it can be unpredictable...)


  • Go to Liberty, Fortnum & Mason and Harrods to explore their Christmas range. Cos nothing is complete without a wander around a selection of baubles for £14.
  • Make a perfect hot chocolate. I'm talking full on dinner and dessert style with cream and marshmallows...
  • Visit Winter Wonderland. My boyfriend casually mentioned he was up for another trip this year. So whhhyyyyy not.
  • Bake some gingerbread cookies for my partner. In all the years we've been together, I've not yet baked. Scandalous. And we're gonna start festive!
  • Enjoy the season to the max. I wanna proudly say I've worn my WHAM! jumper to death, taken all the photos, and made Mariah Carey proud with my sickening obsession with her song.

What do you guys want to do this season?

Follow


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*