Boho Gelato in Brighton

Ok, I kind of didn't do the whole Brighton #2 post as most of the things I did the first time was all of it anyway. So, I decided to do a mini review on my favourite ice cream shop! (Which you'll recognise) That's right - Boho Gelato.

Situated just outside the lanes, it's a cute little shop that's very modern. There are many flavours to choose from which are handmade instore in the downstairs kitchen. And there are flavours ranging from Expresso to Chilli Chocolate. (I had Strawberry and White Chocolate) The taste was to die for, and it was perfectly balanced with strawberry and just the right sweetness of the chocolate.This will sound pretty weird, but I just love the pots that they come in! They also do milkshakes and floats but I've never tried them.

I always go there whenever I go to Brighton and eat it by the pier which is very near by. It's just something traditionally summery for me to do. There is seating outside, but as it's a small shop, there's not much space. So, if you're ever in Brighton, you must visit this little 'sweet' place. Haha.

--

This was just a little post - if you want more foody reviews like this, comment below. :)

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*