The Drugstore Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection


I was planning to do an OOTD but my fashion sense is too poor to be worthy of a post. *sigh* So here's another beauty post!

I have lived on Rimmel Match Perfection foundations for a year and a bit now, and they haven't disappointed me yet. I have two shades which are for the summer and winter. (From bottom pic, samples left to right: summer, winter) And they are Soft Beige and Ivory. Both strangely suit me well and I manage to blend them both in to create a natural look - bonus points for SPF 15. But, I think I'll only use Soft Beige when its hot and I'm tanned - like that's totally gonna happen in Britain!

What I love about these is that they are on budget at £6.99 and they don't cause cakiness like other cheap brands do. They certainly serve you well if you don't want to blow out on a high end one. Or if you're a poor soul like me with a maximum £10 in your pocket, then we have to stick with the drugstore ones. *sniffs*

When you apply a bit, it goes on really smoothly and it sits really well on my skin. I must warn you my skin type is normal and I don't have any blemishes or break outs. (Please don't hit me!) Except for extremely dark circles, that if I didn't cover up with concealer, I might be mistaken for the undead. (Probably perfect for Halloween then haha) Though I do think it will suit people with dry skin as it gives a nice glowy sheen. Stay away if you're oily as it may make your face look worse, and I don't think its very matte to combat the oiliness. It is medium coverage but I do think you could build it up easily, I sometimes add more to my cheeks and it never goes cakey.

There are many colours that look really natural, and I find they last a seriously long time. I basically top up my concealer more than my foundation. The packaging is glass with a plastic lid, and it has a pump which I prefer so I can control how much I want. This is a great deal as you're paying £6.99 for a glass bottlen, and I've seen more expensive foundations with plastic packaging. *Amaazzinngg*

If it's your first foundation, I really recommend it - but try the testers in the shop first to be sure! :)

What are your foundation faves?

--

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation / Superdrug and Boots - £6.99


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*