Amaze Budget Superdrug Face Masks


I feel like I haven't done a beauty review in ages and the last post I done was a music review, so I thought I would pop into Superdrug on the way home from Sixth Form and do a lovely post. After seeing a load of reviews on the face masks and how wonderful they were on budget. (Thanks The Sunday Girl!) I thought I would see how good they were for myself.

I picked up the Aloe Vera Mud Mask (there are others like Witch Hazel and Vitamin E) which is supposed to soothe and make your skin really soft. On first thoughts, it has the kind of packaging I wouldn't think Superdrug would do and I did a double take when it was an own brand and only £2.59 wow. It has a nice green colour, lovely creamy consistency and smells so fresh. It is made from Dead Sea mud and cleans your pores and removes any oils. I have to say, after using this mask and rinsing off, my skin does feel better. And what's strange is that it delivers the same results as the Lush Fresh Face Masks - so I'm basically saving £3 ooh.

These face masks are worth the alternative if you can't afford more expensive ones like Lush, and I like these ones as well as they're vegan and animal testing free. The packaging said to use this product 2-3 times a week, so even though my skin is relatively good, I'm expecting to see better results.

If you guys have tried one, what did you think?

Aloe Vera Face Mask / Superdrug - £2.59

3 Comentarios

  1. Love your photos. And I think that mask should be in my skin care cabinet :)

    http://citybuiltofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and it's practically a bargain! go and get it! :)

      Delete
  2. I used this and really loved it, going to do a review of it soon too :) I think the price is so amazing considering you can use it lots of times!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*