Autumn Beauty | Sleek Vintage Romance Palette


Along with my little beauty splurge yesterday (You can read about it here), I treated my mum to this beautiful Sleek Palette. There's some lovely colours in it and they're all shimmery - except for the last one on the top row which is quite matte. I thought this was perfect for the Autumn, and I'm going to buy it for myself as these colours would also suit me. I already own two of these palettes and if you've read my blog for a long time, you would know which ones I'm on about haha.

I've always loved Sleek for their palettes and you get such great quality for budget prices, I love how you can get 12 colours for £7.99. As always, they don't disappoint with the pigmentation and they're so easy to blend and are wonderfully build able. When I get this palette for myself, I know that I'll be using the silver and purples as well as the brown matte one more than the others. They're such gorgeous colours. :)

I won't rant on for too long as I'll just repeat myself with what I've said about the other ones, but this palette is for you if you love glittery shimmery dark colours.

What palette is your favourite for the Autumn?

--


--

now playing: 
all about that bass / meghan trainor |  night of the hunter / 30 seconds to mars | froot / marina and the diamonds

4 Comentarios

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous! I love the berry shades the most :)

    I recently invested in the Makeup Revolution Ultimate palette (144 shadows!) and I've been using that non-stop. I don't think I'm ever going to need another palette to be honest haha! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh is it good quality? Because i want to get the iconic 3 palette and i just got a £1 shade today, and i haven't tried it yet :)

      Delete
  2. I got this palette recently and I love the colours, they're so lovely! x

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*