Instagram Diary #2

 
 Hola guys. Another month has gone by, that means another installment for my instagram diary with my favourite pics. I hope November was good to you all, and there were certainly some throwbacks and outings that I had fun remembering. On the 23rd, it was a year since I saw 30 Seconds to Mars at the O2 in London *OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!*, and I went to Oxford Street to see the displays and Christmas lights which were really pretty.
 
Have a good December guys, enjoy and I promise to post the second part of the story by the rest of the week! (I know I've been slacking sorry) xx

--

Grid One (L-R)
{Sunny Selfie • Fairy Lights • My First Red Cup • Unicorn Blood • Mars at the O2 • Little Lush Snowman}

Grid Two (L-R)
{Winter Sunset • Craving the B&G's • Festive Trees • AA Oxford • Coffee Philosophy • Selfridges and Christmas}

--

instagram: @ xfranalibi

--

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*