ELLE Freebies | Malin + Goetz


-- Reviewing a few little freebies I got from 
last month's issue of ELLE --

The last time I properly reviewed a product from ELLE was when they gave away the Rollerlash and that was ok. (I'm still sticking with Soap & Glory) This time I've given the New York brand Malin + Goetz a go. In my little travel pack with the issue, I got a face cleanser, lip moisturizer and face moisturizer.

As they were travel size, they're perfect for popping into hand luggage for the holiday, and that's what I did when I went away. But of course I didn't use them because I was so busy I actually didn't look after my skin that well. When I got home though, I did give them a few tries.

The lip moisturizer comes out as a gel and coats the lips really well. It's not oily at all and it actually made my lips really soft after a while. I think it's probably one of the best lip moisturizers out there. The full size version is around £7 on the website which I think is good for this brand's quality.

On the other hand, the face cleanser and face moisturizer I felt weren't up to much. I don't know if it's because I've grown so used to Simple and Lush, but I didn't see any amazing results. (And the cleanser didn't lather as well as Simple's does) And another thing, the moisturizer put me off because it literally smells like one of those inflatable beach balls. Ew.

I'm happy ELLE gave use products to try out in travel size, but in general view, the only thing I would be happy to purchase is the lip moisturizer. If you have trouble keeping lips soft then I seriously recommend that.

Have you guys tried the sample products from ELLE?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*