Barry M Autumn Nails


-- It's time to match your nails to the colour of the season --

On my Boots spree the other week (I'm yet to upload the video to my YouTube), I picked up these two nail paints from Barry M. They seemed perfect for the Autumn and really screamed out autumn leaf colours to me. They're called Mustard and Chilli and really seemed fitting to the colours.

Mustard reminds me of those jumpers you get in Autumn and you sometimes girls from the neck down showing them off on Tumblr. I've already worn this colour and it's really pretty and like all Gelly paints, dries really quickly. I managed not to ruin my nails and they stayed complete and shiny for exactly a week and a half and they started chipping off... Still pretty good considering others I've tried chip three days after.

Chilli on the other hand can only be described as rusty sort of red colour. I have yet to try it, but in fact once I've typed this post I'll be applying it to my nails. Barry M nail paints are usually amazing quality and I'm tending to go for the Gelly ones more than the original and the new 'UV' ones. I just think the colours are really pretty and there's other Autumnal colours they have to offer. And I'm starting to think these are being named after spices as another favourite that I've reviewed is called Paprika haha.

I'll certainly be using both of these a lot now that Autumn is here, and I can't wait to see if the brand have any more colours like these to offer.

What are your favourite Autumn nail products?



4 Comentarios

  1. These look soo pretty - I'm kind of a nail polish hoarder so I'll probably end up buying these haha! I love deep purple shades for the autumn time:)

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too many of them tbh including deep purple 😂

      Delete
  2. Barry M nail polishes are my fave!!! I love these two colours, deffo autumn appropriate haha!! Need to get my hands on these!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*