A Lovely Spring Scrub


-- Dig into the delights of sugar and lime --

Having recently just about polished off my Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub, I thought I would turn to a more summery style one. I've done a review on the Sugar Crush body wash and now I've added to the scent collection by adding the Sugar Crush body scrub to my Boots basket. Oooh. This one has the lovely lime fragrance with almond oil that we all know and love. If you're a Soap & Glory fan just like me.

Just like the other scrub, it's quite thick and has the classic uplifting scent which suits this time of year - even if the weather isn't up for it. There's also shea butter to soften the skin, brown sugar to gently exfoliate and almond oil is repairing and hydrating. Seeing as I've had the Breakfast Scrub since around October and I've only just finished it, this big pot will probably (and hopefully) last me till around July and for £8 that's a pretty good bargain.

I'm really looking forward to using this along with my body wash and even though I'm becoming more of a bath girl - I can't resist a good Lush bath to be honest - then this product will be a lovely shower treat. And I'm just glad that I have never reacted to Soap & Glory as I love the brand. I seriously recommend that you invest in this delight.

What's your favourite Soap & Glory products?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*