Drugstore Must Haves 2016


-- You better get down to Boots --

Now, I'm fully aware that I've already written a post on beauty products that I swear by. But not everyone can afford to buy loads of MAC and Benefit, so I thought I would do a little post/video on the drugstore alternatives which are so amazing that I think a cheap price can't really reflect how great they work. E.g. a £4 concealer so thick it covers and brightens eye areas perfectly. And you might presume from that price it would be a bit mediocre. So, I thought I would film a look/recommendation video for you all so you can see the products in action. And then maybe go on a spending spree. Because I hope I've convinced you!

Products I used:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Full Coverage Foundation in Ivory
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in Extra Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Soap and Glory DIY Archery Brow Kit
I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 110


Will you be buying some of these?

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*