A Perfect Autumn Colour From NYX Cosmetics


-- It's the dark lip season yay --

The one thing that I look forward to when Autumn officially comes is wearing a lovely dark lipstick with metallic and leafy shades on the eyes. Ok, it's alright to wear dark lips in the sunnier months, but there's something about bringing out a dark lip for this time of year that makes it feel just right.

I had some points still left on my Boots card so I decided to treat myself to another of those dark lipsticks. I seem to have A LOT of red toned lipsticks just piling up for this time of year but  I don't have a lovely super dark browny berry toned one. Knowing NYX Cosmetics is an amaazing brand for their lip products, I knew to check there first and that's when I found another gorgeous liquid suede colour in 'Vintage'. It was love at first swatch really!


You guys should know that I'm having a full on love affair with the liquid suede lipsticks. They're so easy to apply, dries to a lovely moisturising matte and has super long lasting wear whoop whoop. I've been wearing it almost every day since I bought it and you can see the look above. And look it kind of matches my hair yaaay!

What Autumn lipsticks have you guys been loving recently?

2 Comentarios

  1. I adore the formula of the NYX Liquid Suedes - definitely picking this up, looove it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is one of the best in the drugstore! And you need to!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*