A Perfect Autumn Colour From NYX Cosmetics

17.10.16


-- It's the dark lip season yay --

The one thing that I look forward to when Autumn officially comes is wearing a lovely dark lipstick with metallic and leafy shades on the eyes. Ok, it's alright to wear dark lips in the sunnier months, but there's something about bringing out a dark lip for this time of year that makes it feel just right.

I had some points still left on my Boots card so I decided to treat myself to another of those dark lipsticks. I seem to have A LOT of red toned lipsticks just piling up for this time of year but  I don't have a lovely super dark browny berry toned one. Knowing NYX Cosmetics is an amaazing brand for their lip products, I knew to check there first and that's when I found another gorgeous liquid suede colour in 'Vintage'. It was love at first swatch really!


You guys should know that I'm having a full on love affair with the liquid suede lipsticks. They're so easy to apply, dries to a lovely moisturising matte and has super long lasting wear whoop whoop. I've been wearing it almost every day since I bought it and you can see the look above. And look it kind of matches my hair yaaay!

What Autumn lipsticks have you guys been loving recently?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore the formula of the NYX Liquid Suedes - definitely picking this up, looove it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is one of the best in the drugstore! And you need to!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe