Christmas Room Tour 2016











Welcome to a Winter Wonderland

Ok, I know what you're thinking... Damn. Did Christmas throw up in your room or what? Yes, it did. And I'm sooo happy. It took a week of preparation because all of it is new decorations which I bought on about 5 different trips and I also saved a hella lot of money than I expected! I don't know how to write an interior post, and I suck at them, but bear with me as I talk you through my decked out room...

So, guys, the tree. This little (4 foot) beauty was £10 from Homebase and the twinkly lights were also from there and cost £5. I KNOW! I love the tree so much and it was an absolute bargain! *types a billion exclamation marks* It's called a 'Montana' tree and is adorned with Sainsbury's pudding bell baubles - which I got while food shopping with my mum and they're my favourite thing on my tree. Then there's the little bells from Poundland. They cost a pound because they were SO fiddly and difficult to thread and tie the strings through damn it. And the tiny characters, candy canes and red and gold baubles were from Tiger. Like legit, Tiger are killing it this year with their decorations. Oh, and my angel is a Penguin from Tiger. Isn't he so cute? I named him Jerry. (Ok I may have just thought of his name as I typed this oops)

The presents are real, and they're for my family and friends. Aren't I amazing with the wrapping? The tinsel was gifted to me from my mum, the festive bunting is from Homebase and literally, the rest (the pixie, elf, snowglobe, tea light) are from Tiger. (Again) There's a few candles which are from Yankee Candle and TK Maxx - who do the best Christmas scented candles at this time of year oh my gosh.

I've got a few extra pieces that I haven't properly showed you in this post, but I've filmed a Christmas room tour for my YouTube which I'm so proud of - which you can watch just below! Enjoy!


Have you guys decorated your room yet?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. Your room looks amazing! The Christmas tree looks so cute as well and it sounds like a right bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kyla! And Homebase have loads of decorations and trees at good prices! (Trying not to sound like an ad but they do haha) xx

      Delete
  2. Your bedroom looks so festive and cute! I love how you manage to fit a full on Christmas tree in your room too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh your room looks amazingly christmassy! I love how you're breaking tradition and going with a penguin at the top of your tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha penguins are the way forward! Anyway penguins are absolute angels too hehe x

      Delete
  4. What a pretty tree, and it was such a bargain as well! This year I got a real baby tree from Morrisons, it is tiny and has gold glitter all over it. :D I love the effort you made in decorating your room, it's the little details that add up and give a festive atmosphere!

    Julia x
    Last post: NYX Lingerie Lipsticks Review | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/12/review-nyx-lingerie-liquid-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds so so cute! And thank you! I really wanted to make my room feel more homely and festive this year :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*