Johanna Basford Secret Garden Candles


Warming candle dreams

There's nothing better than browsing (am I the only one that hates that word?) through the shelves of TK Maxx and coming across the best gems in the whole shop. Right? I'm right.

That's what happened when a couple of months ago I came across the Johanna Basford candles. I knew she did those calming mindfulness colouring books, but what I didn't know there was a blooming candle collection to go along with them!

The one I picked up was 'Vanilla Maple' and not only did it come with the cutest little colouring leaflet, but the whole packaging is just beautiful. I'm still in love with it. There were two other candles in the collection - but the great blogger I am, I can't remember the names. Ah well. 'Vanilla Maple' itself smells sweet yet spicy and earthy. Once I sniffed it, I immediately thought of last year's Lush Creative Showcase where there was fragrance rooms and one of the rooms smelt veeeryy similar to this candle.

Having got it for a bargain price of £7, it's going to be perfect for going into Autumn and even throughout the season. It's already getting dark early (which is pretty crazy) so soon there'll be cosy nights with this glimmering in the corner while we're under our blankets and binge watching tv shows.

If you see these candles in your local TK Maxx, defo snap them up. They're rich in smell, though not overpowering and burn evenly while not too quickly. I'm going to be that typical blogger that says that it's worth every penny. But, I MEAN IT!

What's your favourite candle at the moment?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I am deffo going to have a look for them in store, I love her colouring books! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was such a nice surprise to find them :)

      Delete
  2. I love a good candle recommendation and this one is so pretty! Fingers crossed they have some in my local shop <3

    G is for Gingers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!! :) it's a beautiful smelling candle xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*