Five Good Things | Cosy Vibes Week


Really feeling the season

Live in the UK like me? Then you'll know why this week was really weird. But also the week that really felt like it should be October. It made me realise how much I love Autumn - I meeaaaan if you didn't know that by now because I've said it 50,000 times so far. It was also filled with new purchases and good food, and let me tell you more about it...

001: A very spooky Monday: It REALLY should have been Halloween at the beginning of the week! The Hurricane Ophelia blew dust from the Sahara over to us and caused the sun to go red and make the sky all dark, yellow and super eerie. I actually loved it I'm not going to lie and made putting on the fairy lights when I got home super cosy. And it would have been ever cooler if it was legit on the 31st.

002: Buying the best and cosiest hygge throw: I'm a literal sucker for anything that will add that extra cosiness to my modern interior vibes, and when I saw this loose knitted throw in Dunelm, I knew it was what I've been looking for for ages. I admit, I kind of felt sick spending that much on it, BUT my excuse is that it's classic and will go with all my duvets and my future flat interior dreams. Plus it's so big and cosy, it makes evenings the best part of the day to look forward to when I snuggle under it and watch youtube with a bar of chocolate.

003: Chicken satay noodles: A bit random, but hey ho. On Wednesday I was off and home alone, so I had to think of what to have for lunch. And then I remembered ASDA do those amazing fresh microwave meals that are £2.80 and 1 to 3 of your five a day. I picked up the chicken satay noodles with red onion to make a change and it was sooo nice! It didn't feel like I was eating pasta as the sauce gave it the unmistakable noodle vibe - and I defo would get it again!

004: Taking a very mini youtube break: I kept saying 'oh I was meant to take a break but then I filmed this' every week and it's getting annoying. But this week I ACTUALLY took a break. And it felt good not to worry about what I was going to upload. And now I'm super excited to film me making pumpkin pie (hopefully if all goes to plan!) and filming my favourites and Lush Christmas haul!

005: Working through my current beauty stash: I admit, this one's really weird, but I've not bought any new shower products recently apart from the Lush Halloween bath products. So, I've found it sooo satisfying to work through my current Soap & Glory and Zoella Beauty shower products and finish them so I can get ready for my post Christmas splurge. Yeah, I'm planning that far ahead...

What have you guys loved this week?


4 Comentarios

  1. You can't beat a large comfy throw, they are the best thing to snuggle up into during a cold evening :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! Especially with mine! :P

      Delete
  2. The hurricane really was scary! I'd never ever seen the sky like that, it was so strange. And yes it would definitely have been a great atmosphere for Halloween haha!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Why I am Buying Less | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/lifestyle-why-i-am-buying-less.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was working that day so I just looked out of the window and there the sky was just yellow! It looked pretty cool! Though my other colleagues said it made them feel uncomfortable :(

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*