Early Autumn Primark Try On Haul



Loving all the new seasonal things!

When it gets closer to September. Basically around now. I get suuuper excited for all the Autumn pieces to hit shops...

Especially Primark!

Because if there's one thing I love more than Spring fashion. It's Autumn. You can get aaaall cosy in jumpers, coats and recently there's been a trend for rainbow. Which, as you know is my aesthetic!

So, it came as no surprise when I had the urge to hit up my local store and BUY EVERYTHING. Well, almost - as it's so early there's not a lot yet in stock. But I did get some amazing pieces for the transitional season. Including the amazing jumper pictured!

Think more jumpers, candles, accessories, Autumn leaf coloured pieces.

I filmed the WHOLE haul for my channel the other week, and I thought why not share it with you guys here?? So grab a snack, drink, whatever you fancy. And settle down to get ideas for what you should pick up on your next trip to Primark...

ps. I'm planning on going to Primark AGAIN at the end of September so keep your eyes peeled for that kids!




How excited are you for Autumn??

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I love that black and white pinafore - and yes it would look so good over something colourful!
    Aleeha xXx
    https://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I’m yet to pair it with something but it’s so cosy to wear! <3

      Delete
  2. You got so many gorgeous pieces! I love Primark, but recently had to return practically I got as the sizing was so off xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and awww that’s such a shame! Sometimes things I like never for right ESPECIALLY their summer clothes so that’s also why I prefer autumn haha

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited to get new clothes for the autumn, and I'll definitely be looking in Primark. Your rainbow jumper is so fun! I love the yellow one too. Bright colours in the autumn can keep us happy! haha :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: The Cutest Furla Bag Ever | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/fashion-furla-merletto-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeaaah I’m planning (like I said) to go back but you can’t go wrong with a splash of colour :P

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*