Some Summer Essentials You Need


-- Planning a day trip, weekend away or in 
need of holiday essential ideas? Then read on! --

I've had a lovely day today and the weather has been super warm and I confess it's taken me all day to think of a blog post to write, so I apologise for this late publication. Thinking back to my hand luggage essentials post, I thought that it would be good to do a post about summer day essentials. If you're going to the park, beach or on a weekend/holiday away from home then these are the following beauty/lifestyle kind of things you need to carry.

Beauty:

Ever since I got last month's ELLE I've carried the Malin + Goetz lip moisturiser, face cleanser and face moisturiser everywhere. If your lips dry up or you want to hydrate your skin, then these little travel bottles are perfect. If I'm at the beach I can whip out the lip moisturiser and hydrate my lips and the best thing about it is that it's like a gel so it coats the lips nicely.

I find that I can't get through summer without a pop of colour on my nails, so the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shines are perfect. I currently have lime green and sugar apple but I plan to add more. In the current hot weather they dry quickly and well, but if you're after the pastel shades and a more speedy manicure then the Speedy Dry colours from the brand might suit you.

Of course, how can I not add MAC Matte Lipsticks into this summer essentials post? I love love these and the perfect ones for summer have to be All Fired Up and Velvet Teddy. Even though they're matte, they don't dry out the lips and the staying power is phenomenal so you don't have to worry if you're eating out.

Lastly, Soap & Glory's Wonderbronze is perfectly shimmery for giving some tanned colour to your face and I recommend keeping it in your makeup bag so you can be a glowing goddess. (Also it's super pretty) Zoella's Tutti Fruity Let's Spritz is a perfect body mist because the fruity scent just screams summer and I would wear it for both the day and the evening - the scent lasts for ages as well, so try it, it's not just for young teens.

Other Essentials:

Primark have some amazing sunglasses on sale and the one pictured above has to be my favourite, it was only £3 and it's made quite well and I've worn them a million times. I've actually seen a near replica in Topshop, so you will save some money buying these. It also comes with a little bag, so if it's a blindingly hot day, whip these out and you're good to go.

If you're chilling, then you need a book. I'm loving Connor Franta's memoir A Work In Progress and you could class it as a beach read of sorts. It's good to have a book on hand if you're bored when topping up a tan and relaxing with family or friends. As a side note, I'm planning to do a separate post on my favourite summer reads like last year - but a better version haha.

I hope you liked this post and you found it helpful and that it wasn't too long.

Have a good evening xx

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*