Vintage Makeup Storage



-- Keep your makeup 
organised in style --

Last year I bought a little vintage coca cola tin case to keep my makeup in. I did a post on it and I feel a little embarrassed about it because I think it was so badly done with terrible quality pictures I can't even. *shudders* Last week I decided to upgrade to a bigger, nicer vintage case.

I bought this one from TK Maxx for £3.99 and it's from a company called Nostalgic Art. The shop stocks all kinds of tins from the brand and I found this new coca cola one really appealing as it's bigger than my previous one. I quite like vintage tins and it's managed to fit all my makeup in. (Well, apart from the Sleek palettes.) 

I think it makes a change from the boring drawers and containers that you might use. It will certainly keep my expanding makeup collection tidy until I literally need a drawer for it all haha.

Where do you store your makeup?

8 Comentarios

  1. This is so cool! xx
    Charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this box and the idea behind it. Will definitely have to look in to it. Great post, really enjoyed reading it.


    Lee | www.wonderringg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and please do, it makes my table look really neat and stylish at the same time :'D

      Delete
  3. Wow, guess who's heading to TK Maxx tomorrow? Absolutely love vintage/retro tins!

    LikeCubed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay :D as a heads up they're round the kitchen section but this one was randomly in the homeware, so keep an eye out x

      Delete
  4. I love this tin, I store my lipsticks in a similar way and it gives such a unique look to my dressing table :)
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why I love mine, sometimes it's good to not have the makeup storages from muji and ikea and have a personal spin on it x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*