Sunday Snuggle Down #31


Too many feels

To say the least, this week has been pretty epic. Starbucks festive drinks and the red cups are now out, I'm finally browsing the shops for everything Christmas and bought myself a couple of treats... Also, look at my new blog header ahh it's so festive!! Anyways, I've finally had time to sit down and read some blog posts to recommend to you all. So, without further ado, sit back with your festooned drink of choice and peruse through the best blog posts out there this week...

  • Feeling down? Here's a post on how to keep positive now the days are getting shorter? Doesn't work, eat your body weight in mince pies or selection chocolates.
  • In need of a book case update? Bee has some lovely recommendations up her sleeve. There's sure to be something for everyone yay.
  • I love a terranium and there's plenty of them all over my Pinterest. But how to make one?? Anna has a lovely 'how to' on her blog, give it a read, it's surprisingly simple!
  • Give your approaching winter cold a kick up the butt by reading these handy tips. I sure as heck need to follow some of them...
  • I LOVE Kate La Vie's posts, and this one in particular is all kinds of pretty with the photography. In fact, it's so dreamy, I want to stare at them all day...
  • I'm yet to make up a MAC quad full of eye shadows. If you are too, read Dayna Marie's post on her picks. They're all actual makeup goals!
How was your week my lovelies?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. Eeee thanks for the mention fran, definitely if it doesn't work the chocolate and mince pies are the best option haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Your blog posts are always the best xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*